Pages

25 April, 2010

Learning how to spell in Vietnamese!



Click on the title for the link. I'm still not sure how to post a video right onto the blog.

Sorry for our lack of posting... Our internet connection was very poor!

Here is a video of Jeremy trying to learn to spell in Vietnamese. It is a much longer and more complicated process than what we are used to, but we're learning! What a great feeling.

I, Laura, try to have at least two formal lessons a week. Our changing schedule makes it a little difficult as one lesson is at a set time weekly and I often have to teach at the same time and the other lesson is one with a student who also has a changing schedule so our breaks don't always overlap. Jeremy often joins the second lesson. He also has many friends who help him with his pronunciation.

Isaiah continues to pick it up by just listening. The other day, Jeremy was ordering water and mentioned that Isaiah was in the background telling him what to say. I guess Isaiah can do it next!

1 comment:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

It was so fun to hear Isaiah speaking Vietnamese at Easter, he is getting so big!
Looking forward to seeing you this Summer!
Love Josh Becca and Andy

Pageviews past week