Pages

05 March, 2011

Speaking 2

It's back to class I go!

After a great time in Thailand it's time to get back into routine! Classes started right after we got back and I had a great time reconnecting with my students and picking up where we left off last semester. I was super excited to be back in class and was looking forward to implementing some changes to the way I formatted class and was happy to be able to spend time with the students again.

Then I got really sick. No fun. There was a flu or two going around conference and I was impressed with my stomach of steel (spending time as a kid in another country helped that). But, I didn't make it. I got sick. So I had to put aside my exciting plans and spend some time in bed. A day turned into two days which turned into... sick Laura. Thankfully I'm feeling much better now and am getting ready to head back to school tomorrow!

I'll be teaching Speaking 2 which is a continuation of my first semester course. I have the same students and teach the same amount of hours. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow in their speaking abilities and taking up the challenges that I'll be giving them this term.


No comments:

Pageviews past week